Why have I created this site? I love where I live on the Sunshine Coast and I think you will too. I don’t make any money off this site – it’s a labour of love.
We’ve lived on the Sunshine Coast of Australia for nearly a year and I have enjoyed every single day I’ve been here. There’s absolutely everything anyone would want in a fantastic place to live – there’s great shopping, the roads and highways are great, there’s a wonderful university, the beaches are pristine, the surf’s terrific, there are great places to eat and best of all – the weather is great one day and perfect the next.
Not only is it a great place to live – it’s a wonderful tourist destination for every member of the family. Great things to do on the Sunshine Coast!
- Like the beach and surfing? Great surf, good surf schools, great life guards and beaches that stretch for ages in both directions.
- Like shopping? Whether it’s the big shopping mall in Maroochydore or the smaller malls or boutique shops, we’ve got you covered with shopping!
- Like a bit of culture? Art galleries, museums, botanic gardens, concerts, comedy, celebrity performers – we never get bored!
- Like boating and fishing? You can fish off the beach or off the rocks or head out on a boat for a fantastic day on the water.
- Enjoy attractions? What better places to go than the Australia Zoo or UnderWater World! Both are a terrific day out.
- Want golf? There are more than 20 top class golf courses in the area!
I could go on but there’s plenty of time for that. I plan to keep updating the site with all the things there are to do on the Sunshine Coast.
If you’re planning a trip to Queensland, please consider visiting here. We promise to make you feel welcome.